There are literally hundreds of accommodation choices in Boracay Island, Philippines. They range from budget friendly transient houses to 5-star luxury hotels and resorts.
Agos Boracay Rooms + Beds is a breath of fresh air when it comes to the hospitality game. This charming and cozy property is making a name for itself and gaining popularity with a lot of travelers thanks to a number of very good reasons.
1. Agos Boracay offers the practicality of a serviced apartment and the familiar ambience of a townhouse.
2. It’s just a 5-minute stroll to White Beach—where all the fun parties and activities happen.
3. Guests can choose from 27 rooms spread across 5 room types: Superior Double, Superior, Deluxe, Family, and Family Room With View.
4. Each room is professionally designed with a chill, contemporary Asian vibe and comes with air-conditioning, LED TV with premium channels, hot & cold shower, complete toiletries, floor-to-ceiling windows, and free Wi-Fi Internet.
5. The most affordable room type is the Superior Double which normally costs around PHP2,992.50 per night. Perfect for solo travelers or couples who don’t mind being cozy.
6. Family Rooms start at PHP4,750 and can accommodate up to 4 guests. If you want a nicer view, Family Room with View is listed at PHP5,225.
7. They also put out cool promotions and deals like the ‘Summer Sale’. Just book the Deluxe Room for a minimum of 3 nights to automatically receive 50% discount on your entire stay. Booking period is until Feb 28, 2018.
8. The ‘Advance Purchase’, on the other hand, presents up to 25% on savings if you book at least 30 days in advance on their website, www.agosboracay.com.
9. Guests are encouraged to chill around the hotel’s rooftop sun deck, verandas, garden gazebo, and lobby. Wi-Fi Internet is available and free of charge.
10. The friendly and knowledgeable staff can also hook you up with airport transfers, in-room spa services, and even island activities. Just ask the front desk.
11. Agos Boracay Rooms + Beds is proud of the fact that it is 100% Filipino family operated. So expect authentic pinoy care and hospitality at all times.
12. It is located along Station 2 which means you’ll be just a short walk away from D’Mall—where all the best restaurants, bars, and shops are found.
13. Agos Boracay Rooms + Beds is a multi-awarded and internationally recognized accommodation. Some of its accolades include being a 3-time recipient of TripAdvisor’s Travelers’ Choice Award as well as Booking.com’s Guest Review Awards for 3 straight years.
For more about Agos Rooms + Beds in Boracay Island, Philippines, log on to www.agosboracay.com.