Summer is once again upon us and Lingganay Boracay Hotel & Resort in Boracay Island, Philippines is welcoming it with a new promo on its website www.lingganay.com/promo. Check out the full details here:
Best Rates + Free Breakfast
Get the best rates starting at PHP 3,575/night via this website-exclusive promo, valid until December 2017.
– Welcome drinks
– Swimming pool access
– Free Wi-Fi at public areas
– 10% discount at restaurant
– Free shuttle services 24/7
This promo can be reserved by logging on to www.lingganay.com/promos. Guests must click the ‘Check Availability and Prices’ and follow the instructions on the booking engine, which is powered by DirectWithHotels.
As soon as the payment has been processed and accepted, a confirmation email is sent reporting instant confirmation. All guest information is secured by DigiCert, Trustwave, and AsiaPay. The Boracay accommodation reserves the right to change any package detail without prior notice, but successful bookings before any adjustments will be honored.
In addition to the special rates and perks mentioned above, guests of Lingganay Boracay Hotel Resort will also get to enjoy the following during their stay:
– Rooms and suites with air-conditioning, hot and cold shower, Wi-Fi Internet access, a mini-bar and coffee and tea facilities. Select lodgings have a living area, flat-screen LCD TV, kitchen amenities, a bathtub, and balcony.
– Outstanding features for privacy and leisure like a secluded private beach area, bar, in-house restaurant, 2 infinity pools, a gym, and game room. There’s also a spa, function rooms, a business center, and shuttle service.
– YOGA area on top of the penthouse with a 360-degree view, or by the beach, or at the gym if you prefer more privacy.
– Island tours and activities such as sailing, scuba diving, kite surfing, parasailing, and fly fishing. Banana boats, jet skis, and speedboats can also be rented.
– Popular attractions and happening spots nearby like White Beach, Yapak Beach, Bat Caves, Mount Luho, Diniwid Beach, Boracay Butterfly Garden, and Royal Park Hotel Golf Range.