Eastwood Richmonde Hotel’s Eastwood Café+Bar brings back a new edition of the Chef’s Specials for September until November 2018.
The Chef’s Specials is a collection of delectable entrées that are served with free bread, salad, soup, and dessert for a complete and filling meal you can enjoy any time of the day.
For this month’s theme, according to Executive Chef Vic Barangan is “Mundial Cuisine”. This motif combines local and international cooking styles to create original gourmet masterpieces.
This September, Eastwood Café+Bar’s Chef’s Specials entrée selections include:
– U.S. Short Ribs braised in Mr. Apo Coffee (PHP 995)
– Abra Organic Chicken a la Kiev with Salted Egg Butter (PHP 995)
– Parrotfish Fillet with Tamarind, Cilantro, Jicama, and Zambales Mangoes (PHP 895)
– Australian Lamb Shank Cooked Adobar-Style with Garlic and Hollandaise (PHP 985)
Completing these mouth-watering meals are the complimentary appetizers such as:
– Artisan Bread with Flavored Butter and Tomato Jam
– Compressed Watermelon Salad with Basil, Olives, Goat’s Cheese, Rocket Leaves, and Radish
– Tortellini Royale Soup made of Consommé with Adlai, Tortellini of Chicken, and Mushroom Dexelles
That’s not all! Each order of the Chef’s Specials comes with a free “Dessert Mélange”. This creation offers an assortment of treats that include: pistachio bark, spiced walnuts, cured egg yolk, basil oil, coral sponge cake, cream cheese, and vanilla ice cream.
The Mundial Cuisine is available from September until November 2018.
For inquiries and table reservations, please call Eastwood Café+Bar at (632) 570-7777.
Eastwood Café+Bar is located in the ground floor of Eastwood Richmonde Hotel.
Eastwood Richmonde Hotel is located in 17 Orchard Road Eastwood City, Bagumbayan, Quezon City 1110 Philippines. It’s also accessible from the 2nd floor of Eastwood Mall.