Are you looking for a temporary residence in Quezon City, Philippines while on a business trip or vacation? While others might say that an Airbnb or a serviced apartment is the trend, no one could argue the benefit and convenience of staying at a legit accommodation like Sequoia Hotel.
- Sequoia Hotel is situated in Quezon City’s Lifestyle District, along the corner of Timog Avenue and Mother Ignacia, a popular commercial hub and nightlife spot.
- Its location offers various dining and entertainment options such as restaurants that specialize in everything from international dishes to regional delicacies, as well as popular comedy bars, pubs, malls, and clubs.
- Some of the country’s major television and radio stations also have studios near the area.
- SM North EDSA and TriNoma are just a 15-minute drive from this Quezon City hotel.
- Here are just some of the major landmarks near Sequoia Hotel’s location: St. Paul the Apostle Church, Victoria Mall, and Capitol Medical Hospital.
- Our Manila hotel has 5 room types that are awash in neutral colors and will prove to be a comfort for corporate travelers and tourists.
- The Standard Twin – maximum number of guests: 3 / Shared bathroom
- Standard King – maximum number of guests: 3
- Superior King – maximum number of guests: 4 / mini-bar / refrigerator
- Deluxe King – maximum number of guests: 3 / shared bathroom / mini-bar / refrigerator
- Superior Deluxe – maximum number of guests: 3 / mini-bar / refrigerator
- Each boasts the following amenities: air-conditioning, hot and cold shower, bathroom amenities, free wireless Internet connection, cable TV, telephone, coffee- and tea-making facility, complimentary bottled water, desk, hair dryer, ironing facilities, and smoke detector.
- You can choose to hold weddings, debuts, intimate parties, or corporate meetings at any of Sequoia Hotel’s 4 state-of-the-art function rooms and banquet facilities on the ground floor and the loft.
- There are 6 function rooms: Boardroom, Maple, Cedar, Oak Ballroom, Pine, and Cypress.
- There’s also a gym and spa services if you want to squeeze some workout session and pampering in your busy schedule (prior reservations required).
- Other offerings include 24-hour front office, 24-hour security, basement parking, shuttle service, wireless Internet access, wake-up call, and daily newspaper upon request.
- Ombu Restaurant serves traditional Filipino and fusion-inspired dishes, and the Style Hub Salon pampers you with treatments that will please the senses.
18. A night’s stay costs around P3,500 via the Best Available Rates it also includes buffet breakfast and Wi-Fi Internet access.
19. Another current promotion is the Special Online Rates (with Wi-Fi) just costs about PHP 3,000.00 for 1 night if you’re planning to skip breakfast.
20. These promos can be accessed through Sequoia Hotel’s website, www.sequoiahotel.net/promo.
91-93 Mother Ignacia Avenue
Timog Avenue, Quezon City
Phone Number: +63-(2)-921-7469 to 71