Only a few hours left till the work week is done. Have you made weekend plans yet? A staycation in Quezon City just might be the thing you need. Here are a few ideas on how to have fun in the ‘City of Stars’ brought to you by B Hotel Quezon City:
- Wake up early for some jogging or breeze walking at QC Memorial Circle.
- Try the famous siopao and mami noodles at Ma Mon Luk along Quezon Avenue.
- Raid the various ukay-ukay stores found along Anonas Street.
- Grab some lunch and play fun board games at Laruan in Maginhawa.
- Kill time lazing or strolling around UP Diliman or La Mesa Eco Park.
- Enjoy snacks and refreshments while learning ukulele at Uke Box Cafe in Araneta Center, Cubao.
- Watch classic Filipino movies and the latest independent releases at Cinema Centenario or at the Cinematheque Centre Manila.
- Craving for a winning chicken dinner? Tetsuo at 88 Esteban Abada Street has a signature recipe you’ll go pollo loco for.
- Post for some crazy, out-of-this-world pictures at Art in Island inside Cubao Expo.
- Solve murders and other curiosities at Mystery Manila in Eastwood.
- Feel like a kid again with the vast collection of toys at WOW Toy Museum.
- Drink some cold ice beer at Fred’s Revolucion also in Cubao X.
- Dance to dopest tracks spun by the coolest DJs at TodayXFuture.
- If dancing is not your thing, go vibe to the best indie and underground bands performing at Mow’s in Matalino Street.
- Late night drinks and jazz at TAGO Jazz Cafe.
There's plenty more fun and cool things happening around the city. If you need a place to crash for the night, B Hotel Quezon City offers cozy rooms, stylish facilities, and irresistible Quezon City accommodation deals. Make your staycation in Quezon City more fun and convenient by booking a stay today, www.bhotelqc.com.