Loboc, Bohol, Philippines — You just landed in Tagbilaran Airport and because you have done your due diligence and booked at Loboc River Resort, a driver is already waiting outside to take you straight to the 5-time recipient of TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence Award.
Now unpack your bags so you can really start your holiday. And to help you make things easier, here’s a guide on how to spend your next 48 hours in Loboc:
- Freshen up with a chilled towel and enjoy some ginger iced tea upon check-in
- Take a dip in the swimming pool while the staff are preparing your room
- Stroll the area to enjoy the local flora and fauna
- Learn stand up paddling in the calm Loboc River with our certified SUP instructors
- Indulge in some merienda of organic shakes and camote ice cream–al fresco style
- Cross the newly built hanging bridge to the other side of the river and meet the friendly locals
- Grab a book and drink cocktails by the pool during sunset
- Check out the mischievous chimps at Monkey Island and then help feed the fishes
- Rent a canoe and fishing rod and spend some quiet time fishing
- Take your fresh catch to the chef to be grilled or cooked just the way you like it
- Watch the fireflies light up the dark forest via boat
- Enjoy a traditional massage courtesy of the local masseurs
- Rent a van and visit the tarsiers, man-made forest, and Chocolate Hills
ABOUT THE HOTEL
There is no better place to enjoy the firefly experience than at Loboc River Resort. Five-time winner of TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence. The resort has been getting rave reviews from both local and international tourists. Guests love its serene and relaxing environment provided by the lovely nipa hut lodgings, refreshing river and forest views, and interesting dining options.
Loboc River Resort’s nipa-hut styled accommodations are set over the Loboc River, providing guests with invigorating views of the river and forest. The spacious lodgings have plenty of room for up to 3 guests, making them perfect for couples, families, and groups of friends. Each room is equipped with amenities such as cable TV and DVD player, air-conditioner and fan, and hot and cold shower.
You can also go bird watching, trailing, trekking, and other exciting outdoor action within the property’s 10-hectare land. The resort also provides facilities and amenities such as a 24-hour front desk, laundry service, restaurant, and tour arrangements.
Loboc River Resort is also near other popular tourist destinations in Bohol. The resort’s concierge can help make arrangements for visiting places such as the Bilar Tarsier Sanctuary, the Loboc Eco-Tourism Adventure Park, Chocolate Hills, and Panglao Island beaches.
Don’t miss this chance to get big savings and more fun on your Bohol vacation. Visit our resort in Bohol’s official website, www.lobocriverresort.com for fast, safe, and direct bookings. You can also check out their Facebook page.
Loboc River Resort | 6316, Camayaan Rd Loboc, Bohol Philippines | Phone number: (038) 537-9342