Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards named Boracay as 2016’s best island in the world. CNT described it as an “itty-bitty island (just under 4 square miles) in the Western Philippines” that is as close to a tropical idyll as one will find in Southeast Asia.
1. The island’s gentle coastlines, inspiring sunsets, and thriving nightlife scene make Boracay, as they say, “one of the top tourist spots in the region.”
2. The aptly named White Beach is Boracay’s main draw.
3. Fine white sand that stretches 4 kilometers makes seaside strolls a pleasure.
4. Crystal-clear waters that allow you to see plenty of small fish swimming by your feet.
5. Here, days are easy and breezy.
6. It feels like you’re in paradise. And you just might be.
7. The shore is the best place to view Mother Nature’s spectacular show…
8. Especially the island’s famous sunsets.
9. It’s a glorious scene that you should not miss. Or capture in a photo.
10. It’s postcard-perfect!
11. Beachfront accommodations in Boracay offer a serene getaway, too. Case in point: this Boracay resort was once a popular bar and bistro. It’s now a cozy, quiet place to stay.
12. This resort can turn your stay into a memorable vacation.
13. It’s easy to discover why tourists around the world flock to Boracay.
14. Endless fun is guaranteed by thrilling island activities.
15. Island hopping, diving, kite boarding, or Paraw sailing are just some of the activities you can enjoy on the island.
16. Mermaid watching is also a Boracay thing.
17. Of course, the vibrant nightlife.
18. Whether you choose frolicking at the beach or reveling in other activities, Boracay beach resorts have you covered.