Looking for the perfect destination to beat the heat? Let us take you to Whiterock Beach Hotel Waterpark in Zambales! Just a few hours drive from Manila, you’ll find this one-stop vacation spot has everything that will definitely make summer even better.
1. Whiterock’s crown jewel is its 10-hectare private beach, a stretch of beige sands nestled in a cove.
2. With calm, tsunami- and storm surge-free waters, the 300-meter wide beach is perfect for watersports and teambuilding activities.
3. It features six different pools and three slides, namely the Big Bowl Water Slide, the Rampage Water Slide, and the Seesaw Water Slide. All these make Whiterock oh-so-fun!
4. Did I mention that there’s also an inflatable waterpark? This is the ultimate beach experience to cool down and make a splash, slide, climb, jump and so much more.
5. This Subic beach resort with pool presents spacious rooms, bungalows, and villas.
6. Whether beachside or poolside, all lodgings can accommodate up to 5 guests.
7. In here, you can choose to try out hoverboarding, banana boat ride, and flyboarding.
8. While you and your family are having fun with the water activities, you get to enjoy some scenic views too!
9. Whiterock boasts of beautiful views of the sunset and the nearby mountain ranges.
10. You can’t go wrong with Whiterock’s classic indoor pastime. Its Family Fun Center has 10-pin bowling area. It also has a KTV, sports bar, and facilities for billiards and foosball.
11. If you’re going with a bunch of friends or colleagues, all of you will surely have a great time at Whiterock’s Activity Adventure Camp.
12. You’ll definitely love how this beach resort in Subic Bay, Philippines is only a 12 minute drive from the Subic Bay Freeport.
What are you waiting for? Book a room now at Whiterock Beach Hotel Waterpark. Summer is undeniably more fun and exciting when wet.