When the summer heat is at its peak, there’s nothing like a quick dip to cool you off. As the temperature rises, your eagerness to book a holiday in a resort like Henann Palm Beach Boracay also intensifies.
But filing a vacation leave or scoring an affordable flight is not that easy, right? We totally feel you.
For now, let this list of 13 gorgeous swimming pools calm you down. From infinity pools with jaw-dropping views to private oases with direct beach access — we round up the best spots to cool off in, from Asia to America and beyond.
1. An irresistible beauty situated in the huge lagoon of Biscayne Bay in Florida
2. An outdoor pool in a cocoa estate in St. Lucia that commands breathtaking views of the Piton Mountains
3. The deepest diving pool in the world that is found in Belgium
4. A circular infinity pool in Jordan that is located at the lowest point on Earth, presenting fantastic vista of the Dead Sea
5. A private safari pool that features picturesque views of Lower Zambezi National Park and the Chongwe River
6. A mythology-inspired pool in Greece that combines history with luxury
7. One of the many pools in the biggest water park in Paris
8. The best pool overlooking the Gulf of Salerno in one of Italy’s castle hotels
9. A private pool in a game reserve in South Africa
10. A stunning pool that radiates romance, set in the Mediterranean coast of southwestern Turkey
11. A pool villa located in the quiet hillside rainforest of Kamala, on the west coast of Phuket
12. The world’s largest swimming pool that is found in Chile, where the water is pumped from the Pacific Ocean
13. The newest swimming pool in Boracay, the world’s most beautiful island
Henann Palm Beach Resort accepts direct online bookings.