It is totally fine to feel mixed emotions right now. You can be sad because you had to cancel your vacation in a beachfront hotel in Bohol, and scared at the same time because you might contract the virus. You can also be mad because of the failure of our government or quite relaxed because you now have that much needed break.
While all of us are stuck inside, we’re quite sure that we share a common feeling — an extreme itch to leave our couches. Unfortunately, we have to wait a little longer. For now, let’s get lost in this list of things that we are definitely missing:
1. A tall glass of milk tea
2. Or a large serving of iced coffee with vanilla
3. A good night at the theatre
4. Or a movie night with the squad
5. Regular church visit
6. Killing time in a bookstore
7. Or a detour in a hardware just because
8. Our favorite (on-going) TV series
9. Playing basketball
10. Attending a yoga class
11. Early morning jog
12. The smell of office’s pantry
13. Midnight snack in your favorite “silog” place
14. Family visits
15. Having people over in your place
16. Dropping off your kid at school
17. Grocery shopping in peace
18. The high of reaching a mountain’s summit
19. Long drives
20. Daydreaming on a bus
21. Late night conversations over coffee
22. Lots of hugs! Tight hugs!
23. Getting a tan
24. And a quiet afternoon by the beach
It really sucks that you had to cancel your summer vacation because of the pandemic. Let’s just pray that this will be over soon and you’ll finally get a dose of vitamin sea in a prime holiday destination like South Palms Resort Bohol.
Check out the website of this beachfront hotel in Bohol regularly to score huge post-quarantine discounts.