Yearning to find a piece of paradise on this planet? Huma Island Resort & Spa’s got you covered.
1. Welcome to Huma Island, an unspoiled holiday destination in Busuanga, Palawan, Philippines where you can reconnect with nature.2. Tucked-away in an unfamiliar spot in Palawan, it is cradled in the turquoise waters of one of Southeast Asia’s last frontiers.3. This picturesque Palawan resort is for the wanderlusts seeking an experiential getaway.4. With approximately 15 kilometers perimeter, Huma Island features 81 thatched roof villas with high ceiling bamboo design.5. Rising on stilts above the island’s coral banks are 64 water villas with uninterrupted views of the open ocean.6. Accessed via causeways that encircle the island, each of the water villas has a private sundeck and outdoor tub.7. They’re definitely made for a cozy romantic hideaway and a romantic honeymoon retreat.8. Straddling the shoreline of this resort in Palawan are 14 larger Beach Villas. Each has a floor area of 126 square meters with front doors that open directly onto the pristine sand and crystal clear waters.9. Obviously, this exclusive resort is surrounded by sparkling waters that teem with colorful marine life.10. Situated in one of the Philippine’s best diving spots, the island also opens an opportunity for unique exploration. Believe me, every dive is a new discovery.11. Moreover, Huma Island presents gastronomic adventure that will fill not just your tummy, but also your mind and soul.12. From premium cocktails and a wide selection of wines down to the feast of fresh seafoods, the resort’s dining options will satisfy every palate.13. Did I mention the Kapuruan Spa? It features 5 above-water spa villas with glass floor architectural design, reflecting a true celebration of water. A therapeutic massage and other nurturing treats await here.14. And Huma Island just happens to have some of the most stunning sunsets in the country, of course.15. As Kristen Butler had said, sunsets are proof that no matter what happens, every day can end beautifully. Here at Huma, you’ll savor peaceful moments every single time.16. Choose to spend your vacation here and make it a holiday to remember.
17. Huma Island offers a 2-Night Full Board Package that comes with a villa accommodation, full board meals for two, and complimentary land and boat transfer.
18. Evenings at the island resort are filled with live entertainment and unlimited access to cocktails and premium spirits.
19. Week-long recreation in the island, such as guided snorkeling, culinary explorations, and yoga classes, are also lined up for guests who avail of the all-inclusive package.
20. You certainly want to be here right now so take advantage of the promo and begin your journey on making meaningful connections.
21. Yeah. Some places you just visit, others, you keep in your heart. Huma Island belongs to the latter.
22. For real — if you want to see what paradise looks like, you’ve got to get yourself to Huma Island Resort & Spa.
Invest on experience. Book online here.