Bohol, Philippines — Aside from plane tickets and accommodations rates, travelers who are planning to visit Bohol will also search for tour packages. There are hundreds of travel companies and hotels online that are offering the ‘best’ and ‘unbeatable’ deals. But if you’re a local or an experienced wanderlust, you know that 90 percent of the time that is not the case.
All tour packages are pre-planned unless you customize it. So without further ado, we present to you the ‘Alternate’ Countryside Itinerary That Will Complete Your Bohol Experience‘:
1. There are many great hotels in Bohol, but Loboc River Resort takes the cake for having the best location–not only for the breathtaking views, but also for its exact geographical setting. The resort sits right in the middle of the main artery of all countryside tours which makes it the perfect jump off spot for our alternate route.
2. Go against the flow by visiting the Chocolate Hills first to avoid heavy traffic and everybody else.
3. Next up, Bilar Manmade Forest. Take all the time you need to get that perfect picture in the middle of the road.
4. Visit Bilar Tarsier Sanctuary early while these wide-eyed tree huggers are not yet tired accepting selfies.
5. Speaking of ‘huggers’ check out the Albur Python Sanctuary next and hope you catch them during feeding time.
6. Drive back to Loboc past noontime to savor some lunch and sightseeing aboard the Loboc River Cruise Lunch Buffet.
7. Get some extra rest during the long drive to Panglao for some history lesson at Rajah Sikatuna Blood Compact.
Loboc River Resort offers various promos and tour packages so you could do all these things.
ABOUT THE HOTEL
There is no better place to enjoy the firefly experience than at Loboc River Resort. Five-time winner of TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence award. The resort has been getting rave reviews from both local and international tourists. Guests love its serene and relaxing environment provided by the lovely nipa hut lodgings, refreshing river and forest views, and interesting dining options.
Loboc River Resort’s nipa-hut styled accommodations are set over the Loboc River, providing guests with invigorating views of the river and forest. The spacious lodgings have plenty of room for up to 3 guests, making them perfect for couples, families, and groups of friends. Each room is equipped with amenities such as cable TV and DVD player, air-conditioner and fan, and hot and cold shower.
You can also go bird watching, trailing, trekking, and other exciting outdoor action within the property’s 10-hectare land. The resort also provides facilities and amenities such as a 24-hour front desk, laundry service, restaurant, and tour arrangements.
Loboc River Resort is also near other popular tourist destinations in Bohol. The resort’s concierge can help make arrangements for visiting places such as the Bilar Tarsier Sanctuary, the Loboc Eco-Tourism Adventure Park, Chocolate Hills, and Panglao Island beaches.
Loboc River Resort | 6316, Camayaan Rd Loboc, Bohol Philippines | Phone number: (038) 537-9342