Free airfare and accommodations in Palawan will be given to a lucky foreign buyer and partner at the 64th Edition of the Manila FAME happening on October 20 to 22, 2016. Manila FAME is Asia-Pacific’s second oldest trade fair and has become a premium lifestyle event.
The winner of LUXE ESCAPE Dream Destination Raffle Promo will get to experience an ultimate 4-day, 3-night vacation at Daluyon Beach and Mountain Resort in Puerto Princesa, Palawan.
The raffle is open to all overseas trade buyers of Manila FAME October 2016, at least 21 years of age, and have pre-registered online or on-site.
Here are the mechanics of the raffle:
1. To join the raffle promo, foreign buyers must be present at the Manila FAME October 2016 edition.
2. Upon arrival at the World Trade Center, Metro Manila, Philippines, foreign buyers should proceed to the registration counter where they can get the raffle tickets and drop it in a designated box. The drop box will be available at the counter from 9 am to 2:30 pm on October 20 and 21 at the Luxe Escape Booth at the World Trade Center Main Lobby.
3. The raffle draw will be held on the 21st, Friday, 3 pm at the World Trade Center Main Lobby. An alternative raffle draw date and venue may be organized by CITEM management, as may be deemed necessary.
4. Only one raffle ticket per qualified overseas trade buyer is allowed. Only the registered winner can claim the prize. No replacement is allowed.
5. The Luxe Escape raffle winner will receive a 4-day, 3-night free accommodation at Daluyon Beach Resort in Palawan, inclusive of round-trip flight arrangements. This round-trip airfare is subject to reimbursement upon presentation of required documents.
About Daluyon Beach Resort
Set along the Sabang Beach, Daluyon Beach Resort offers the comfort of home in a place embraced by the bounties and beauty of nature. It is an eco-friendly 4-star accredited resort that presents beachfront sea view accommodations.
– Standard room amenities include a private beachfront balcony, natural gas-powered absorption chiller-water heater, water-cooled air-conditioner and ceiling fan, LED TV with satellite channels, DVD player and complimentary DVDs, in-room coffee and tea, fully stocked mini-bar, toilet and bath with bathrobe, slippers, and hair dryer.
– Available facilities: a restaurant that features Asian and international dishes with a local twist, a conference pavilion that can accommodate up to 150 guests, 3 salt-chlorinated pools for adults and kids, poolside restaurant, beach and pool bars, gym, game hut, and Wi-Fi Internet access in some areas.
– The resort is 76 kms from the city center, a distance that can be covered with a 1.5- to 2-hour drive. For a more convenient journey, guests can book private vans from the resort a few days prior to their arrival. Travelers can also choose to take a 2-hour jeepney ride from San Jose terminal to Sabang. Jeepneys are available everyday until 5 PM.
More details on Daluyon Beach Resort and its booking engine can be found at http://www.daluyonbeachandmountainresort.com/.