Fairways & Bluewater Boracay Island Resort offers a destination that redefines a sun-kissed vacation. It does not stop at presenting you with contemporary rooms. It also pampers you with all the comfort and luxuries one can wish for.
When in Boracay, it is expected that you’ll spend most of your time at the White Beach. But if you’re staying in a place like Fairways, you’ll find it quite easy to ditch the crowded spot on the island. Here are 10+ reasons why.
1. First and foremost, Fairways has its own private white sand beach.
Located on the northeastern section of the island, this place affords a sanctuary away from the bustle of White Beach.
2. Here, you can make the most of the breathtaking private beach.
The resort provides facilities for diving, island hopping, banana boat ride, kayaking, and parasailing.
3. It offers more than 700 rooms and villas.
Each is designed to be conducive to a relaxing holiday. A convenient stay in these accommodations is made possible by travel essentials, such as free Wi-Fi access, cable TV, closet and safe, mini-bar, and private toilet and bath. If you wish to score some discounts, check out these resort packages in Boracay Island.
4. The resort features SIX swimming pools.
Need I say more?
5. Guests can definitely drink in style.
There’s a swim-up bar and there’s an infinity restobar.
6. Nobody gets hungry in this place.
Fairways houses an entertainment hub that commands a spectacular view of the beach, an al fresco restaurant, and a dining outlet that commands a view of the golf course. There’s also a cafe bordered by a landscaped garden and a fine dining place that offers a classy culinary experience.
7. The centerpiece of this resort is a world-class 18-hole championship golf course.
The 6524-yard facility has a pro shop, locker room, club rentals, and beverage carts.
8. This resort can literally give a different kind of high.
Fairways & Bluewater has a zipline that allows you and a friend to enjoy a thrilling ride and a bird’s eye view of the majestic Boracay Island. It is 650 meters long and rises 100 meters from the ground.
9. A unique kind of ride is also available.
Gather your friends and hop on a Segway! Experience the thrill of driving alone while sharing a journey together. This is definitely far from the usual activities in Boracay Island.
10. There are horses in this resort!
Spend a laid back afternoon tracing the island’s shore on horseback. It’s not only romantic, but also very eco-friendly.
11. And the list goes on and on and on…
Fairways & Bluewater also features a spa, gym, and playground. It’s for everyone, you know what I’m saying?
12. Did I mention that this Boracay Island resort is ISO-certified?
If you want to spend a night here, make sure to book direct here.